Dong-Ho Lee (이동호)
Office @ 820, USC ISI, CA
I am an ML/NLP PhD student in Computer Science at University of Southern California, Information Science Institute.
I am advised by Prof. Jay Pujara from Knowledge Graph Center, ISI and work closely with Prof. Xiang Ren.
My research focuses on Explanation-based Learning, Temporal Knowledge Graph, and Contents Moderation.
I am currently working as an ML research engineer at SoftlyAI (with Sungjoon Park, Jihyung Moon).
I was an intern at Snap Research (2023 with Francesco Barbieri) and Microsoft Research (2022 with Sujay Jauhar).
- [2023-01-21] One first-authored paper has been accepted to EACL 2023!
- [2022-08-24] Invited talks on Explanation based Learning at POSTECH.
- [2022-02-24] Two first-authored papers (NER, VL) have been accepted to ACL 2022!
- [2021-08-25] Two papers (w/ SUTD and w/ USC ISI) have been accepted to EMNLP 2021!
- [2021-06-08] Honored and delighted that our work won the best paper award at TrustNLP@NAACL 2021!
- [2021-05-05] Two co-authored dataset papers have been accepted to the ACL 2021!
- [2021-03-17] One co-authored paper from USC ISI has been accepted to the NAACL 2021 Demo Track!
- [2021-01-12] One first-authored paper has been accepted to the ICLR 2021! Thanks to my collaborators!
- [2020-04-03] Two first-authored papers have been accepted to the ACL 2020! Thanks to my collaborators!