Dong-Ho Lee (이동호)
Ph.D. Student @
I am pursuing a PhD in Computer Science with a specialization in ML/NLP at the University of Southern California, Information Science Institute.
Under the guidance of Prof. Jay Pujara from the Knowledge Graph Center at ISI, and in collaboration with Prof. Xiang Ren, my research endeavors center around Natural Language Processing, Knowledge Graphs, and Machine Learning.
My primary objective is to develop robust forecasting systems that significantly influence decision-making and safety across various sectors.
To realize this, I am exploring the amalgamation of large language models with advanced elements like Memory, Explanation, Temporal Information, and Content Moderation.
I was an intern at (2023 with Francesco Barbieri) and (2022 with Sujay Jauhar).
I am closely working with Sungjoon Park and Jihyung Moon at to build a better online community and helpful language models.
- [2023-10-30] Will serve as an Area Chair at EACL 2024 (ARR October 2023).
- [2023-10-07] Three first-authored papers (with and ) have been accepted to EMNLP 2023!
- [2023-05-08] XMD, Explanation-based model debugging framework, has been accepted to ACL 2023 Demo!
- [2023-01-21] One first-authored paper (AutoTriggER) has been accepted to EACL 2023!
- [2022-08-24] Invited talks on Explanation based Learning at POSTECH.
- [2022-02-24] Two first-authored papers (FewNER, VL) have been accepted to ACL 2022!
- [2021-08-25] Two papers (w/ SUTD and w/ USC ISI) have been accepted to EMNLP 2021!
- [2021-06-08] Honored and delighted that our work won the best paper award at TrustNLP@NAACL 2021!
- [2021-05-05] Two co-authored dataset papers have been accepted to the ACL 2021!
- [2021-03-17] One co-authored paper from USC ISI has been accepted to the NAACL 2021 Demo Track!
- [2021-01-12] One first-authored paper has been accepted to the ICLR 2021! Thanks to my collaborators!
- [2020-04-03] Two first-authored papers have been accepted to the ACL 2020! Thanks to my collaborators!